Laborers' Union Local 169
Click this slide for Washoe Early Voting LocationsVote early or vote on June 14th ... JUST VOTE
Stop the Attacks On Nevada's Middle Class - Keep A Voice In The Governing Process
Click picture above to read Hillary Clinton's position on construction jobs
April 17, 2014: Aces honored Union workers that built the ballpark (Click picture for more information)
Laborers Training Center - Patrick, NVATSSA 2016 Traffic Control Technician & Traffic Control Supervisor classes were held January 25-27, 2016 at Laborers Training School
570 Reactor Way * Reno, NV 89502 * 775.856.0169 * Fax 775.856.0177
Primary Election: June 14, 2016
Early voting begins May 28 and ends June 10.
Absentee Ballot must be requested by June 7 and returned by June 14.
Click on "I Voted" picture above for list of Washoe County early voting locations.
Additional information online at the Nevada Secretary of State Election Center website at:
LiUNA 169 Actions...
- New Apprentice Orientation at Laborers Training Center
May 23-24, 2016 7am - 3:30pm
phone the Union Hall for details & to sign up
- Organizer of Year Award given to Local 169 agent Eloy Jara at Cesar Chavez Dinner March 30
- See "News & Posts" page(s) for more issues and information. Click picture above to go to that page
The AFL-CIO and several affiliated Unions are working to schedule a Citizenship Outreach Program in Northern Nevada to help permanent residents become citizens. The program will feature experts and immigration attorneys to answer individual questions about applying for citizenship. Local 169 members interested in participating in this outreach program, contact the Union for more information.
- * Not working? Get on out-of-work lists and keep monthly check-in current
- * Review LiUNA Code of Performance Information found in Members Services login area
- * Check and update skills listing.
Skills are used in job dispatch
- * Keep address updated with the Union and Trust Funds.
- * Keep beneficiary cards up to date
- * Register to vote:
www.nvsos.gov >> Election Center >> Voters