Laborers' Union Local 169
Holiday Gift Cards for Members from the Union - click picture above for details
Stop the Attacks On Nevada's Middle Class - Keep A Voice In The Governing Process
April 17, 2014: Aces honored Union workers that built the ballpark (Click picture for more information)
Laborers Training Center - Patrick, NVATSSA Traffic Control Technician & Traffic Control Supervisor classes January 25-27, 2016 - call Union Hall, 775-856-0169 to sign up
570 Reactor Way * Reno, NV 89502 * 775.856.0169 * Fax 775.856.0177
ATSSA Traffic Control Technician & Traffic Control Supervisor
The annual ATSSA Traffic Control Technician & Traffic Control Supervisor classes are scheduled for January 25th-27th, 2016 at the Laborers Training School. The Training Fund has been sponsoring these classes for more than 15 years. If you are interested in signing up, contact the Union Hall to reserve a spot as space is limited
LiUNA 169 Actions...
- Holiday Gift Cards from the Union
- See "News & Posts" page(s) for more issues and information. Click picture above to go to that page
The AFL-CIO and several affiliated Unions are working to schedule a Citizenship Outreach Program in Northern Nevada to help permanent residents become citizens. The program will feature experts and immigration attorneys to answer individual questions about applying for citizenship. Local 169 members interested in participating in this outreach program, contact the Union for more information.
- * Not working? Get on out-of-work lists and keep monthly check-in current
- * Review LiUNA Code of Performance Information found in Members Services login area
- * Check and update skills listing.
Skills are used in job dispatch
- * Keep address updated with the Union and Trust Funds.
- * Keep beneficiary cards up to date
- * Register to vote:
www.nvsos.gov >> Election Center >> Voters