Laborers' Union Local 169
Citizenship Outreach Program - First SessionsProvides help, direction and document advice on the path to U.S. citizenship. First session included instructors from the Laborers Union International office as well as visitors from other Locals.
Local 169 Protest Action at Tesla shareholders meetingReno Laborers Local 169 protested recently at the Tesla shareholders meeting in Mountainview, Ca, citing various broken parts of the Nevada deals, including lack of Nv. jobs.
Click picture above to read Hillary Clinton's position on construction jobs
April 17, 2014: Aces honored Union workers that built the ballpark (Click picture for more information)
Stop the Attacks On Nevada's Middle Class - Keep A Voice In The Governing Process
570 Reactor Way * Reno, NV 89502 * 775.856.0169 * Fax 775.856.0177
2016 Election Mobilize & Act
The Laborers International Union of North America has launched an initiative to make sure National, State and Local elected officials “Feel the Power” of LIUNA in the 2016 election.
From political contributions, to boots on the ground getting members involved is the true strength and power of the Union. Between now through election day, each Local Union has a goal to engage their members and call then to action.
(click the picture above to read more...)
LiUNA 169 Actions...
- Organizer of Year Award given to Local 169 agent Eloy Jara at Cesar Chavez Dinner March 30
- See "News & Posts" page(s) for more issues and information. Click picture above to go to that page
The AFL-CIO and several affiliated Unions are working to schedule a Citizenship Outreach Program in Northern Nevada to help permanent residents become citizens. The program will feature experts and immigration attorneys to answer individual questions about applying for citizenship. Local 169 members interested in participating in this outreach program, contact the Union for more information.
- * Not working? Get on out-of-work lists and keep monthly check-in current
- * Review LiUNA Code of Performance Information found in Members Services login area
- * Check and update skills listing.
Skills are used in job dispatch
- * Take our training courses to enhance your skills
- * Keep address updated with the Union and Trust Funds.
- * Keep beneficiary cards up to date
- * Register to vote:
www.nvsos.gov >> Election Center >> Voters