Please contact the Union Hall if you have moved or if there have been other changes that may have caused a change in your address, phone number(s) or beneficiary designation.  Current members can login to Members Services on this website to check the information we have.

Questions concerning this update request can be directed to the Union office at 775.856.0169 or Toll Free at 888.799.0169.