In spite of the December death of AB46 at the Washoe County Commission, we still believe our schools must have a revenue stream for physical property maintenance. Our work is not done.
- 27 of 93 Washoe schools are more than 50 years old
- More than half are more than 30 years old
- “Washoe County School District is the only district in Nevada without an ongoing revenue stream to maintain schools” (Reno Gazette-Journal quote)
- What can you do for $8 a month? Invest in our schools!
- Tell your Washoe County Commissioners to pass a small increase in sales and property taxes to maintain our schools
- We are near the bottom, but we don’t need to stay there